ARCHERY ETIQUETTE FOR WINDRUSH BOWMEN
The following are guidelines to help all archers participate fully and enjoy their time while shooting at our venues.
- Try not to distract or disturb people who are on the shooting line by making excessive noise behind the waiting line.
- Please moderate any language used taking into account the presence of our younger members.
- Remain behind the waiting line until a space becomes available on the shooting line.
- When approaching or leaving the shooting line wait until the archers close by on the line have taken their shot (don’t move while they are at full draw).
- If there is insufficient space on the line for you or the archers next to you to draw your bow comfortably without infringing on each other’s space, then ask if it is possible to shoot each of your arrows in turn.
- When ever possible all archers should help setting up or taking down the targets on each session.